Tuesday 22 January 2013

DPS Article

I have almost completed my DPS article interview with my two main cover stars. A few of the questions I have asked are:

  • How are you coping with the fame?
  • What advice have you given and would you give to young artists waiting for their big break?
  • Relationship Status' ?
A few quotes from my interview answers: 
Writing the interview was much harder than I expected and I am glad I allocated a good amount of time to work on it because it involved a lot of thinking and re-editing. Trying to get my answers to sound as genuine and true as possible was hard so I looked back through all my previous research and looked at the sort of questions generally asked in Country magazines, this really helped give me inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment