Sunday 23 December 2012

PhotoShoot

I took my photo's today for my front cover, contents and double page spread. Im still waiting on them to upload and plan to take a few more so I have a wider range of outfits and models. I found taking the photo's a lot harder than I thought as although in my head I knew what sort of photo's I wanted and what poses I wanted but getting them to look perfect took a long time. My research helped me a lot with what clothes I styled my models in, their make up and hair. I also recorded video evidence of me taking the photo's and fixing hair, make up and props etc.

To take my photo's I used a FinePix S9500 and to video tape the photoshoot I used a Sanyo Xacti 10Mega Full HD camera. My location was a lightly coloured wall and carpet so that I can easily edit on photoshop. I have learnt how to use a professional camera and how important lighting, camera angles, location and props are in taking a single photo. I also used a Canon Speedlite external flash to get the perfect photo lighting where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment