Monday 10 December 2012

FlatPlan

When magazines companies want to create their magazine they use a flatplan to see a clear layout. I created my flatplan so that I can see what I need to include on my contents and also so I know what order I want my magazine to go in. I based my idea's on research of the order of Country Music Magazines so that it would fit in well with the conventions and genre. Typically I have found that Country Music Magazine's have around 35-40 pages which is why I have included roughly this many pages in my magazine. I have also taken into account my audience's feedback as to what I should include in my magazine and how many images they would like to see. I did at first find it difficult putting my flatplan in order but as I got into the flow and looked through all my research I am now pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment